If you are looking for the best router then ASUS ZenWiFi AX XT8 is waiting for you. Hurry up! Save your time; you are at the right spot. We are presenting you the ASUS ZenWiFi AX XT8 Review in 2023. Every gamer wishes to play without any disturbance in the network connection.
For this ASUS routers are providing you with the best device with a stable network connection that helps while playing gaming. A consistent, durable mesh that brings you from band to band and directs your connectivity without interrupting it. Interestingly is that it significantly outperforms our testing phase in terms of overall performance.
ASUS ZenWiFi AX Series
ASUS gaming routers offer the most incredible gameplay experience, with various functions designed to boost internet gaming performance while also providing you the significant advantage you have to win. ZenWiFi AX Series contains 3 models.
- ASUS ZenWiFi AX XT8
- ASUS ZenWiFi AX Hybrid XP4
- ASUS ZenWiFi AX Mini XD4
Related: 10 Best Gaming Router For PS4 [Gamers Choice]
The technology used in ASUS ZenWiFi AX XT8 provides backup support for a better connection across satellites and routers. Only some people can buy it, but if you crave a quality device, you must go for it.
ZenWiFi Systems provide WiFi coverage throughout your house, allowing for smooth working without any halt. They are simple to set up and provide straightforward, hassle-free administration. Their contemporary design complements any household style.
ASUS ZenWiFi AX XT8 Review in 2023
The Asus ZenWifi AX XT8 is a top-notch router with the best mesh network systems and WiFi 6 networks. In fact a leading gaming router we are reviewing.
The architecture is most captivating in its classy, sophisticated, and basic form, as there are many features to the design’s functionality that you will enjoy. ASUS ZenWiFi AX XT8 is currently at the top among the ASUS routers having a mesh system. It has a cylindrical design that contains a tri-band wifi six network It comprises two similar nodes that offer connectivity in approximately 5,500 sq ft of residences.
Must Read: [SOLVED] How To Fix Logitech Keyboard Not Working
The nodes have an identical flattened cylindrical shape as compared to nodes in Netgear Orbi RBK850. The question may arise how many devices can connect to ASUS ZenWiFi AX XT8? You can connect two devices.
There is no option other than ZenWiFi AX XT8 if you want to get the 4GHz and 5.0Ghz bands for high-speed video streaming, music, and gaming. ZenWiFi AX XT8 has large cooling slots on the rounded sides, and the router’s top comprises oval shape openings for an efficient heat release.
An interesting one is that a port on the back for input networking can support data transmission rates up to 3-5 Gbps via new modems. LED lights indicators help in monitoring the strength and quality of the signals in such a way that
- The blue color appears when you are setting up your router.
- The white indicator shows solid wireless signals.
- The yellow color means there is a weak signal.
- When connectivity is lost, the indicator shows red.
Also Read: Samsung 990 PRO Review in 2023 [Best for Gaming PC]
ASUS ZenWiFi AX XT8 has six internal antennas that support the signals. These antennas are at an angle of 45 degrees for a wide range of signals.
You can experience an unmatchable performance using ASUS ZenWiFi AX XT8. This router is up to the mark based on our testing and other user reviews. Let us prove it. The ZenWiFi XT8 node has displayed excellent close and long-range system performance. It shows different results at different ranges, such as:
- At 15 feet router shows a bandwidth of 701 Mbps, but it is far behind Orbi RBK852, having a bandwidth of 833.6 Mbps
- On the other hand, ZenWiFi AX XT8 beats Orbi RBK852 at 50 feet. ZenWiFi AX XT8 shows a bandwidth of 136 Mbps while Orbi shows 124 Mbps.
- You may face an inactivation issue while increasing the range up to 75 feet, having a bandwidth of 6.3 Mpbs. There is connectivity lost if you take up to 80 feet.
- For transferring data, ASUS ZenWiFi AX needs 15.4 W power; it may get hot. Due to this, it is behind the energy-saving technology in Netgear.
Here are the specs of the ASUS ZenWiFi AX XT8. After analyzing these specs, you will prefer this router above all other routers in the market:
|Model||ZenWiFi AX AX6600|
|Max Tested WiFi Speed||836.45 Mbps|
|Wireless Standard||WiFi 6|
|Bands||2.4 GHz, 5 GHz, 5 GHz|
|WAN Port||1x Gigabit|
|LAN Port||1x 2.5 Gigabit|
|USB Port||2x USB 3.0|
|Dimensions||6.29 (length) x 2.95 (width) x 6.35 (height)|
ASUS ZenWiFi AX XT8 is expensive, but you must pay for a quality product to enjoy fast, reliable network signals while gaming and duty work. You can buy it for $377. Check on amazon.
How to Setup ASUS ZenWiFi AX (XT8)
AiMesh is a unique functionality that joins several ASUS routers to form a whole-home Network connection. It’s a versatile and adaptable solution that allows you to combine and contrast different ASUS routers models, so there’s no need to replace your current gear when it’s time to boost your connection. Follow these steps on how to set up ASUS ZenWiFi AX (XT8).
Must Read: Acer Nitro 5 Gaming Laptop Review 2023 [Things to Know]
- First of all, bring two ZenWiFi XT8, and Turn the power ON
- One device will act as a router and another one as a node
- The blue color of the LED shows devices are ready for setup.
- Use the ASUS Router App to control and manage easily.
Now go for setup your ASUS ZenWiFi AX (XT8)
- Firstly, put your router and node devices at approximately a 1-3 meter distance.
- Power ON your node device and standby for system setting
- To connect with your phone, Turn ON the Bluetooth.
- Here is an important step to launch the ASUS Router App and follow all guidelines to complete the AiMesh setup.
- If the router and node still need to be synchronized, check the distance; it must be between 1-3 meters.
- You must keep the routers away from other Bluetooth devices and the microwave open to get the best result.
- Instead prefer open spaces to minimize distraction.
Last but not least, what a masterpiece ASUS ZenWiFi AX XT8 is! It has changed the scenario regarding competition among the best ASUS routers. We can expect that our ASUS ZenWiFi AX XT8 Review will help you in this regard. It has a WiFi 6 network system for the entire apartment that features cutting-edge 802.11ax tech.
Two-year insurance secures a digital family from hackers but might also help you relax easily at night. Compared to the expensive Netgear Orbi wifi 6, ASUS ZenWiFi AX XT8 is a good choice due to its economical price of $448. While considering the performance, ZenWiFi AX XT8 might be lacking.
Frequently Asked Questions
FAQ 1: How to reset Asus ZenWiFi AX XT8?
Here are the instructions on How to reset Asus ZenWiFi AX XT1;
- First, power off the router
- Now long, press the WPS button until the power light is on and Turn ON the router
- You will see the change of color light from white to green as from ON to OFF.
- After the extended press release, the WPS button
- Its time to reboot manually pressing the power button
FAQ 2: Is Asus ZenWiFi AX XT8 good for gaming?
The Asus ZenWiFi AX XT18 mesh network infrastructure is costly, and not every device will have the incredible speed of WiFi 6. Still, it gives top-of-the-line performance for media streaming, playing games, and other internet activities.
So this is all the information about ASUS ZenWiFi AX XT8, for more such information you can visit our site omggamer.com where we post news and the latest updates on gaming, upcoming games, gaming builds, and much more.