Kunai is an open-world action-adventure Metroidvania developed by TurtleBlaze and published by The Arcade Crew. You play as ”Tabby”, a tablet who joins the fight against a robot uprising in the world. Use your kunai and ninja parkour skills to stop ”Lemonkus”, the A.I.-gone-evil that nearly cleared out all human life. Kunai system requirements are Windows 7 and 10 Operating System, system memory of 2 GB, and 1 GB storage space. The game has been already released on 6 February 2020 for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, and Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, Linux, Macintosh operating systems.
Kunai Release Date
Begin with zero, progress and increase in power by killing enemy robots to unlock abilities, weapons and kick-ass ninja skills. Explore a world loaded with secrets, hidden passages and strange characters. Kunai is all about movement and agility. Use your ninja versatility to reach out places where no ordinary robot could ever go. The game was released was on 6 February 2020. Initially, it was going to release back in 2019.
Traverse the various pixel-art environments of Kunai, each with a minimalistic palette, while Tabby saves the world. Apply a variety of ninja abilities to roam around the world and unleash your lethal armoury of weapons to fight your way through armies of evil machines, mindless mechs and rogue androids.
Kunai PS4 Release Date
PS4 is an eighth-generation home video game console. A successor to the PlayStation 3. Its competitors are Microsoft’s Xbox One and Nintendo’s Wii U and Switch. The console highlights an AMD Accelerated Processing Unit (APU) built upon the x86-64 architecture, which can theoretically rise at 1.84 teraflops. The developers of Kunai have not announced any official launch of the game for PlayStation 4 yet. But in my opinion, I think that the game will be available this year on the console itself.
FEATURES OF KUNAI
● Fast-paced action platforming with a struggling twist
● Silky smooth movement mechanics harmonised to the pixel
● Lots of juicy blasting robots crafted with caution
● Kunai-driven grappling fun with swinging included to increase those lethal ninja drops
● A wide variety of places to explore, ranging from a crumpled city, floating airships to artificial deserts and more
● The different illustration style, with every area holding its own colour palette taking you back to the early days of gaming
● Battle mechanics and weapons in bounty to slice, dice and fire your robotic enemies to pieces
● Friendly and not so friendly robots to meet along the way including Chief, Earl and the evil A.I. Lemonkus
● Rocking soundtrack with lots of 16-bit references booming into your ears
● Hidden time trial to show off your godlike speedrunning abilities
Kunai Game Launch Trailer
A shocking episode has moved the balance of the world. Human life has been nearly wiped out by the evil A.I. Lemonkus. Robots roam free across the earth. Players take control of Tabby, a killer robot imbued with the soul of an ancient warrior. Check out this launch trailer from Kunai, the recently announced Arcade Crew action-platformer starring a tablet ninja whose skills will help you save the world on PC and Nintendo Switch.
Kunai System Requirements
There are some needs to be fulfilled before playing a game on a system. They are known as system requirements. Down below are the minimum and recommended Kunai system requirements of the game. Click on Carrion System Requirements to know its system requirements and more.
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7+
- Processor: Intel i5+
- System Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia 450 GTS / Radeon HD 5750 or better
- Storage: 1 GB available space
Recommended System Requirements
- OS: Win 10 64
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2300 2.8GHz / AMD FX-6300
- System Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 5750 512MB or NVIDIA GeForce GTS 450
- Storage: 1 GB Hard drive space
- DirectX 10 Compatible Graphics Card
If you guys liked this article on Kunai system requirements, then please show your support by sharing it with your friends. Want to know No More Heroes 3 System Requirements?