This article will be about a Genshin Impact Fallen Tears Quest which is the main story quest walkthrough. Genshin Impact is a game that has an interesting main story, side stories and many mysteries to uncover. Especially the main quest, not only the story is always interesting, but the main part of it is getting the juicy experience after completing these quests. Now let’s move into the quest.
What is Genshin Impact Fallen Tears Quest
This is a quest that you should see after stealing the holy lyre, it is about retrieving 3 tears so the main character can repair the holy lyre. There are a total of 3 dvalin tears to be retrieved before you can repair the holy lyre. Although it is a sub-quest, you need to have these 3 tears to continue the main story. Now moving into how to complete the quest/retrieve the fallen tears.
Checkout: Genshin Impact Codes
How to Complete Fallen Tears Quest
Below down are the steps to complete fallen tears quest, just follow the steps below to finish the quest.
- After retrieving the holy lyre, open your quest tab and make sure you have the fallen tears quest.
- Then click on navigate and it will bring you to Thousand Winds Temple, which is far east from Mondstadt.
- When you arrive, you will see a ruin guard(lv 20) that will be guarding the tears.
- After killing the ruin guard, you will see a chest, open then chest and the quest will be completed.
Recommended: Genshin Impact Skirmishers Locations
Genshin Impact Fallen Tears Quest (Things to Remember)
- There are a total of 3 side quests before you can continue the main story, and you can battle them in any order.
- The ruin guard is very powerful, the level should be the same as yours. It will blast missiles following you, powerful consecutive spin attacks and jump then stamp on you. It also has a very high defence stat compared to the other enemies in the wild.
- The good thing is the ruin guard has a weak point. To kill the boss easily, you can just aim at the head of the ruin guard which glows. The 1st time you shoot his head, it will stop whatever activity he is doing, then the next time you shoot him within 5 seconds, it will completely shut down for more than 10 seconds.
- In the meantime, you can attack him without any problem as he won’t be moving around for more than 10 seconds.
- If the second shot doesn’t hit within 5 seconds, the ruin guard will continue to attack you.
- After the ruin guard wakes up from shutting down, you will need to wait for more than 10 seconds before you can shut it down again.
Genshin Impact Fallen Tears Quest Video Guide
Also Check: Genshin Impact: A Little Game Quest Walkthrough
This is all for Genshin Impact Fallen Tears Quest. If you have any problem while during this quest do comment down below. Don’t forget to subscribe to the newsletter which is given down below. Stay tuned with us for more guides and updates on Genshin Impact.