Minecraft is a sandbox game developed at Mojang Studios. Minecraft is an action-based game that embodies the idea of survival of the fittest. Online gaming helps gamers play and conquer places to earn their living within simulations. For improvement, Minecraft introduces exactly the same kitchen equipment as our daily needs. We can now look into Minecraft kitchen ideas to get inspiration for our Minecraft house.
How to Setup Minecraft Kitchen
Food is one of the most essential items while playing Minecraft. It fills you up when you are hungry, and your health will naturally regenerate if you are full. To eat, you must find food or build a place for cooking in your world. With this in mind, Minecraft kitchens were added to the game. However, it does not fully function like a normal one unless you install mods that add kitchen appliances to the game, like a fully functional fridge, for example.
Other content creators on YouTube, though, have come up with Minecraft kitchen ideas by using basic blocks. So how do you set up your Minecraft kitchen? It is simple and complex at the same time. If you do not know how to make it, you can look it up on the internet by searching for “Minecraft kitchen ideas.” Below is a step-by-step process on how to make your own Minecraft kitchen:
- Step 1: Find a suitable location to set up your Minecraft Kitchen and gather the materials needed.
- Step 2: Make an outline depending on the length and the size of the kitchen you want. It can be 12 to 16 blocks for the width, and 8 to 12 for the length.
- Step 3: After placing the blocks, replace them with light grey concrete.
- Step 4: Then place stripped spruce wood on the corners of your kitchen, about 5 to 7 blocks tall.
- Step 5: Add the walls by placing white concrete.
- Step 6: Once you finish the walls, the first appliance to make is a refrigerator. Start by pushing two armor stands toward each other. Then place a quartz block on top of them and a quartz stair on top of that block. Push these onto the two armor stands. Place another armor stand beside the fridge door, then put a cap on it. Push the quartz block towards the armor stand and add a button to complete the fridge.
- Step 7: After the fridge has been completed, the next task is to make cabinets. Position a quartz block, place an item frame with an iron trapdoor, then cover it with a white banner. Design the top of the cabinet with a pot or a fork using an item frame and a trident.
- Step 8: For the sink, you can add three staircases and position them in a way that they are facing away from the wall. Add water and place a tripwire hook in the middle as a faucet.
- Step 9: Place turtle eggs on the side because they look like soap.
- Step 10: Next is the oven for cooking. Break two blocks on the floor, then add two campfires to give a smoke effect. Place another set of campfires on top of the ones below. Put a block on the campfires, then place a minecart with a hopper. Break the blocks to let the minecarts drop onto the extinguished campfire, then cover it up with trapdoors.
- Step 11: Now you only need to add designs like curtains, tables, chairs, and lights to have your own Minecraft Kitchen.
8 Minecraft Kitchen Ideas in 2023 [Gamers Choice]
There are tons of Minecraft Kitchen ideas and tutorials that you can search for and follow on Youtube. To help you, we’ve compiled a list of the best Minecraft kitchen ideas below.
|Minecraft Kitchen Ideas|
|MCram’s Modern Kitchen|
|Royal Dining Table|
|Blendigi’s Modern Kitchen|
|Simple and Modern Kitchen|
|Nerdak’s Simple Kitchen|
MCram’s Modern Kitchen
First on our list of Minecraft Kitchen Ideas is MCram’s Modern Kitchen. This kitchen uses a black-and-white color scheme, giving it a stylish and elegant look. The appliances are made with red dust contraptions, and instead of using a cauldron for the washbasin, it is made with a minecart with a hopper. Cabinets are simply made out of banners. With some finishing touches like carpets and trapdoors, it makes the kitchen more pleasing to the eyes.
Royal Dining Table
Looking for a dining table idea for your kitchen in Minecraft Survival? The Royal Dining Table can really increase your base’s stylish points, and it is an excellent option if you have a small Minecraft home. You just need quartz, some wooden doors for the chairs, potted plants for designs, and lanterns for the lighting. To give it that luxurious look, use end rods and place shulker boxes in the middle to store your food.
Blendigi’s Modern Kitchen
Interested in modern Minecraft Kitchen Ideas? Blendigi’s Modern Kitchen is excellent for you. The kitchen design is a complete room, clean and simple. It has a dining table, a fridge, a sink, and a window. To finish it off, place some woolly rugs on the side to add more texture.
Simple and Modern Kitchen
Another Minecraft Kitchen Ideas list, leaning towards a modern kitchen template is the one made by 6tenstudio. The design is excellent if you want to serve and talk to your friends at the same time. The kitchen features a kitchen counter that you can eat on; behind it are the sink and the stove to cook food. It might be crowded, but due to its simplicity, it can suit any Minecraft house.
For this one, you might need ample space as we return to the Medieval Period and be inspired by another Minecraft Kitchen Ideas design by MCram called the “Medieval Kitchen.” This kitchen has a cobblestone wall mixed with some stone bricks to make it look like you are in the medieval period.
A long table that can carry a lot of cake, beer, and meat, along with some paintings and banners, makes it look like an ancient building. If you plan to make a castle or a tavern in your next Minecraft gameplay, the Medieval Kitchen of MCram is one that you can replicate.
Nerdak’s Simple Kitchen
Looking for Minecraft Kitchen Ideas that only take up a little space? Nerdak’s Simple Kitchen might be the one for you. It takes up little space as it is situated at the corner of the room. The kitchen features an oven, drawers with wooden knobs made by combining an item frame with a wooden button, and a sign, along with excellent lighting. You can expand it by adding more shelves or plants to make your Minecraft kitchen more interesting.
Want to eat outdoors? Invite your friends over and have a BBQ by making a Minecraft BBQ Kitchen. Use BlenDigi’s grill designs to cook the perfect burger or steak. The materials are simple and easy to obtain The design includes things like a campfire, trapdoors, or andesites. Finish it with some basic chairs and a table for the perfect outdoor setup!
If you think Minecraft Kitchen Ideas above have too much going on, follow the Checkered Kitchen design made by ManDooMiN. The kitchen has a large window, allowing natural light to brighten the room and even let you experience a sunset or a sunrise, along with checkered patterns on the floor. It also has fully functional drawers to store your food.
You don’t need to be an expert builder to create a marvelous Minecraft kitchen. You only need inspiration or some good Minecraft Kitchen Ideas from others to create one. We hope the Best Minecraft Kitchen Ideas list helps you find inspiration and decide what kind of kitchen you are going to build in the Minecraft world. For more such information you can visit our site omggamer.com where we post news and the latest updates on gaming, upcoming games, gaming builds, and much more.