Transport Fever 2 is the third computer game developed by the Swiss game developer Urban Games from Schaffhausen and published by Good Shepherd Entertainment. It is an action video game that supports mods. The game is scheduled to be released for Microsoft Windows and Linux.
The economic simulation was released last month on 11 December 2019. The mode of the game is single-player. Transport Fever 2 mods include Marc’s Street And Trampack, British Rail Mk1 Coaches, V180 DR, UIC-Z-Wagen-DB, UIC Z-Waggon From DR, UIC Y-Wagen DR mod and the list goes on.
Players can control the game from the mouse and keyboard. The current version of the economic simulation is Build 27401 and it is available in several languages. The game is a traffic simulation, like the two predecessors. On an editable or randomly generated map, cities have to be connected by bus, train, plane, or ship and people and goods have to be transported from one place to another.
Inner-city traffic is also possible by bus and tram. The player starts in 1850 and continues to play in the future. The player plays in either a US, European, or tropical setting. The game supports custom mods which is a plus point.
Moreover, external mods can also be introduced in the game index. A total of 200 different vehicles from different regions are available. In addition to free play, there are also campaigns for Asia, America, and Europe. System advantages preconditions for the game include:
- CPU: Intel i5-2300 or AMD FX-4300
- RAM: 8 GB RAM
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10(64-bit); Ubuntu 16.04 or later
- Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 or AMD Radeon HD 7850, 2 GB VRAM
How to Install Mods Transport Fever 2 Mods
Follow the steps given down below to install Transport Fever 2 Mods easily.
- First, Start Transport Fever
- Second, go to the “free game” page.
- Third, select “Custom” and switch to the “Advanced” tab
- Fourth, there you should see the installed mods.
- Fifth, enable a mod, double click it. It will turn green if a mod is enabled.
Transport Fever 2 Mods
- Marc’s Street And Trampack
- British Rail Mk1 Coaches
- V180 DR
- UIC Z-Waggon From DR
- UIC Y-Wagen DR mod
- Ludmilla DR BR130,131,132,142 mod
- DR Doppelstockwagen DBv
- BR 18201 mod
- Bmhe DR Mitteleinstiegswagen
- Bimdzf mod
- Tzatos Island – Community Map – Tzato
- GrandT’s Midwest Mainline – Start mod
- Swiss Towns And Street Names (UR-ZH & Liechtenstein)
- Swiss Towns And Street Names (JU-TI)
- Vanilla Plus By TGR Studio mod
- Swiss Towns And Street Names (All Cantons, Swiss-German, AG-GR)
- Amami Ōshima, Japan [8K] (Blank, No Towns/Industry)
- British Semaphore Signal
- Urban Bus Stops
- Development Highlights: Vehicles
- Transport Fever 2 – Development Highlights: Simulation
- Transport Fever 2 – Open Up the World Features
- Transport Fever 2 – What we know about the game
- Transport Fever 2 Scripting
- What content can added or changed by modding in Transport Fever 2?
- Transport Fever 2 Mods Directory structure
- Transport Fever 2 – Model Converter 0.2.2
- An official Transport Fever 2 Release Date
- Download Transport Fever 2 Game
- How to Create Transport Fever 2 mods?
- Transport Fever 2 System requirements
- Welcome to the biggest Transport Fever 2 Mods modhub
Marc’s Street And Trampack
This modification adds various new streets. The mod includes multiple street types, including green tracks for trams. Players should only activate when the world has already been generated.
They are located on the street menu in the category ‘Tram’ and are classified by the following three categories:
- Modern streets without red bus/priority lane.
- Old streets on which the building of houses for the AI is prohibited.
- Modern streets on which the construction of houses for the AI is forbidden and which also have no red road markings.
British Rail Mk1 Coaches
This modification unlocks in 1951 and has a passenger capacity of 21 passengers with a maximum speed of 100mph. This Mark 1 coach pack includes BSO (Brake Standard Open) and TSO (Tourist Standard Open) coaches. Its key features are interior, 7 liveries, GUI Icons, custom audio, grouped depot listings, and end of train lamps on brake coaches.
Urban Bus Stops
Urban Bus Stops is a modern urban-looking bus stop, available from 2000. This set will be extended to feature more options in the future.
GrandT’s Midwest Mainline – Start mod
The size of this modification is small and it unlocks in the year 1900. The difficulty level is medium and industries are balanced. It has 4 towns Minneapolis, Hibbing, Grand Rapids, and Bloomington. Set in a fictional map loosely based around the US State of Minnesota.
Ludmilla DR BR130,131,132,142 mod
This mod adds the diesel engines BR130, BR131, BR132, and BR142 from the DR to the game. It unlocks in 1992 and its main features include LODs, dirt/rust, DDS textures, and support of TPF color blend.
Transport Fever 2 Mods Trailer
Here is the launch trailer of the game to help you chose your favorite mod from a wide range of mods. Build your empire, crate, and share, master transport history, and manage your network.
This is all for the article Transport Fever 2 Mods, stay tuned with us for more updates on this. Don’t forget to share this on social media platforms.