This Genshin Impact Cooking Guide will be guiding you on how to cook food with recipes and ingredients along with the locations.
Worth Reading: Genshin Impact Codes
Food in Genshin Impact helps adventurers by providing them with additional buffs like crit rate, attack, and even defense for a few duration. Food can even be used to heal you in battle when you use them on a character. These are very powerful things to use when you are fighting boss, dungeons/ruins alone with a weaker team. There are actually ways to get food in Genshin Impact. Here is the list below.
- Quests rewards
- Cook with recipes
- Buy them from a shop
Sometimes, you do archon quests, you will receive food as a reward, These foods are actually not as powerful as the ones you cook them but are still usable. Now, let’s see how you can cook food and what you need for cooking.
Recommended Read: Genshin Impact: Crash Course Quest Walkthrough
Genshin Impact Cooking Guide
In Genshin Impact, you will be traveling around, exploring the world, and solving mysteries. During exploration, you will sometimes encounter animals like fish, wild boar, birds, crabs, and other living animals. Sometimes, you might see ingredients like cabbage, tomato, and potato, and more able to be collected when you go nearby. If you see any shiny things on the floor, they are mostly to be these ingredients for cooking. It is advisable to pick them up when you actually see them. For animals, you should also kill them to receive their meat. Some smaller living things like crabs and fish in the pond can just be grabbed directly as an ingredient instead of killing them.
Genshin Impact Recipes
Genshin Impact’s recipes have their own recipes. It has a total of 5 stars like weapon and character. The good thing is you would not need to worry as the recipes are able to obtain without paying any money.
Genshin Impact Cooking Dish Recipes List
Here are the Genshin Impact Cooking Guide Recipes along with the ingredients required.
|Genshin Impact Cooking Dish Recipes Name||Genshin Impact Cooking Dish Recipes Ingredients|
|Adeptus' Temptation||Ham x4
Shrimp Meat x3
|Almond Tofu||Milk x3
|Cold Cut Platter||Ham x1
|Black-Back Perch Stew||Fish x3
Jueyun Chili x1
|Puppy-Paw Hash Brown||Pinecone x2
|Mushroom Pizza||Mushroom x4
|Baked Vegetable Pie||Cabbage x1
|Lighter-than-air Pancake||Berry x3
Bird Egg x1
|Barbatos Ratatouille||Carrot x4
|True Barbatos Ratatouille||Carrot x4
|Zhongyuan Chop Suey||Raw Meat x3
Recipe in Genshin Impact can be obtained in various ways, the list is as shown below:
- Talking to NPC
These are the methods to obtain the recipes. Some recipes will be unlocked in the shop when you get to a higher AR rank. Always check the cookshop where you buy the food for more ingredients. The chest recipes drop rate is actually not randomized, you will find it in specific chests. For NPC, you will need to interact with the NPC one by one and most of them will usually give you something and one of them is the recipes.
How to Cook with Genshin Impact’s Recipes
These ingredients are actually used for cooking, some can even be used to process other recipes ingredients like salt, ham, cheese, and more. To actually use your ingredients, you will need to follow the step below.
Outside (Not in Town)
- Go and find a place that has a campfire with a cooking pot.
- If the campfire was not on fire, you will be needing a pyro character.
- Just use any pyro damage on the campfire to light the fire.
- After lighting, press f to open the cooking tab.
- There will be 2 tabs, one tab is actually your cooking screen which is the default/first screen you will see when you interact with the lighted cooking pot.
- To cook dishes, you will be needing recipes.
- Click on the recipes, and click cook.
- Then a screen will appear, and there will be a mini-game to represent your cooking quality.
- If you click on the best timing, the food will come out providing the greatest effect. There are a total of 3 effects, which is suspicious, regular and delicious. Depending on the name you should know which 1 provides the best effect.
- First, go and find the cooking shop in your game and there will be a logo in your mini-map when you go near it.
- In Monstadt, the kitchen will be on the right from the shop, you will see a big pan. For Liyue, go into the kitchen then you will also see a big pan.
- Go to the big pan then interact with it.
- Follow steps 5 to 9 from Outside(Not in Town) to get your food.
After perfectly cooking specific dishes a number of times, you won’t be needing to play the mini-game for that dish. Every cooked dish will be guaranteed to be in delicious quality. Some characters will provide buff in cooking like having a chance of getting double of the amount or sometimes provide special dishes (Effect greater than delicious quality) If you don’t have the ingredient, there are also ingredient shops for buying those food ingredients. The ingredients are usually less than 200 mora each, so you still can cook without worrying.
Recommended: Genshin Impact Daily Commissions
This is all for Genshin Impact Cooking Guide, If you have any queries do comment down below, and don’t forget to share or subscribe to our new letter given down below for more updates on Genshin Impact.