In this article of Genshin Impact Monument Puzzle Guide, will be sharing you the complete information about this puzzle along with the steps to complete Monument Puzzle.
Genshin Impact is an open-world action RPG game that has many mysteries when travelling. Solving these mysteries will give you an experience, primogems and more. Especially the topic today, the monument puzzle in Minlin Liyue.
Table of Contents
What is Monument Puzzle In Minlin Liyue
It is a puzzle that you can solve anytime after you reach the liyue region. To better solve the puzzle, it is recommended that players should climb up and unlock the Statue of Seven that is in Minlin Liyue. This will enable the player to easily complete the quest as players are required to locate/find some swan-like monuments that are within the area.
This is because the Statue of The Seven in the region is located at a high cliff compared to the others. In addition, each of the monuments is far apart from each other and gliding from the Statue of The Seven will enable you to get to these monuments easily since players can just teleport back and glide to other monuments. This will save lots of time especially for players that want to level up fast.
Solve Monument Puzzle In Minlin Liyue
To complete the quest and have those juicy rewards, here are the full details before moving into the steps. You can see the quest after interacting with the strange light on the top of the Statue of The Seven. As mentioned above, you are required to find the monuments in that area. The monuments will usually be located at the top side of the cliff. After finding the monuments, you can interact with it and spin it. After spinning it to the correct direction, it will shoot a ray to the strange light that was mentioned just now.
- Can be started even without interacting with the strange light monument. (Meaning players can spin all the monuments then complete the quest directly after interacting with the strange light.)
- After turning the swan’s monument 360 degrees, if there are no ray shoots out, then you are rotating it too fast. Try to wait at least 2 seconds before spinning/interacting it.
Steps to Complete Genshin Impact Monument Puzzle:
- Step 1: Climb up and open the Statue Of the Seven. If you already have access to the Statue, then teleport there.
- Step 2: Rotate around then you will see three glowing points. Here are the three monuments’ locations.
- Step 3: It will be located at the highest point of each blue circle. If you have access to the area then you are near Mt Aozang and Mt Hulao, then you can teleport there, else it is recommended to climb on main monuments and then glide from there.
- Step 4: After spinning each of the swan’s monuments, you will see a line shooting into the main monuments.
- Step 5: Go back to the main monuments(direction of the swan pointing). Interact with it then it will spawn a wind current.
- Step 6: Keep an eye once you reach the highest on the current, you will see rock bouldering forming.
- Step 7: Glide to the boulder then you will reach a peak.
Rewards after the Monument Puzzle
After reaching the top there will be 1 luxurious chest and 2 precious chests. There will also be a geoculus you can pick up. The most important thing is that reaching there will give you currently in-game, the most powerful recipe ever. It currently the only 5-star cooking recipes that exist in-game and it provides whole party attack damage and crit chance when used.
Recommended: Genshin Impact Cooking Guide
This is all for the Genshin Impact Monument Puzzle Guide, If you have any queries then do comment down below. Also, don’t forget to subscribe our newsletter given down below for more Gensin Impact updates.